Research and expertise to create effective rep and multichannel HCP experiences
ePharma Physician® research, insights and advisory services helps pharma:
- Increase rep effectiveness by understanding how physicians want to interact with reps and what impacts prescribing
- Align multichannel planning and budget to physician behaviors, content and service needs, and influences
- Prioritize beyond the pill services by uptake and prescribing influence
- Benchmark how physicians rate their digital initiatives vs. competitors
Coverage for 25+ specialties
Our analysts provide brands answers to questions such as:
- What information and services from pharma will create the strongest digital engagements with physicians?
- Which pharma tools and resources are critical to help physicians achieve their practice's key care metrics and goals?
- Which pharma companies provide the best-in-class digital offerings to support physicians' various resource needs?
- What is the level of HCP demand and impact for personalized website experiences?
- How can sales reps utilize in-person meetings to move the needle on HCP multichannel engagement?
- How widespread is physician adoption of pharma remote detailing programs, and in which clinical scenarios do HCPs turn to these services?
Strategic planning topics covered in the research:
- Pharma rep relationship
- Optimizing F2F rep meetings
- Remote detailing
- Pharma websites
- Digital content planning
- Personalized digital experience
- Branding and sponsorship attitudes
- Patient relationship and beyond the pill resources
- Practice profile and demographics
Contact us to learn more about the study and how our analysts can help your planning: