Report details how to build true-to-life patient journey maps with digital insights
Patient-centricity is the buzzword du jour for pharma marketers, but many fail to factor consumers’ digital behavior into their understanding of the patient journey. Smart brands realize that most of the patient touch points extend beyond the physician consult and that the traditional patient journey is significantly limited in the insights it provides.
For healthcare brands to remain relevant in this marketplace, they must make the patient experience more appealing and meet the heightened expectations of customer service and support across the patient journey. To move away from product-centric marketing messages and design truly patient-centric experiences, brands must understand how patients are leveraging digital channels at each step of their health journey--to gather information, solve problems, make decisions and share their experiences living with a disease.
In this report, DRG Digital Principal Analyst Rory Stanton shows brands the impact of digital in patients’ decision making along the health journey, but also how to map patient pain points to customer experience design and marketing strategy.
Key questions addressed in the report:
- How should brands approach mapping the patient journey to drive patient engagement at their organizations?
- How much influence do digital resources have at each stage of the patient journey?
- What are the pain points for patients along the health journey? What role do they expect pharma to play in solving these challenges?
- What digital touch points can brands leverage to improve their patients’ experiences across the health continuum?
- Which brands are investing in patient-centricity and how?
Analysis can be cut by 50+ patient and caregiver audiences