Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1pm ET | 10am PT
Presenter: Kelly Pinola, Senior Analyst
Physicians are faced with less time and more decisions to make in today's healthcare landscape - and actually want pharma and other healthcare companies to support them and their patients through digital channels.
However, many marketers struggle to determine which digital programs and tactics will resonate most with their physicians, and where they can shift or save budget for increased ROI.
Sign up to learn 5 ways you can stand out in the digital ecosystem and more effectively engage HCPs on their terms:
- Intervene and support physicians at key points throughout their workday
- Build stronger relationships with your physician audience and differentiate your brand
- Adapt to new ways physicians are learning, such as Alexa, voice search, virtual reality and more
- Modernize your medical communications to help physicians stay on top of the latest scientific updates
- Ultimately influence physician behavior and treatment decisions
Based on findings from the Manhattan Research Taking the Pulse® US 2017 study of physician multichannel behavior and preferences.
Who should attend?
Healthcare marketers, medical affairs teams and anyone charged with educating and communicating with US physicians. Our global physician webinar will take place June 21.