We interviewed pharma’s multichannel leaders to discover the keys to building successful customer engagement teams and capabilities
Clients use Structuring for Success to:
- Plan/launch/relaunch multichannel capabilities or Centers of Excellence (COE)
- Identify most successful approaches for structuring multichannel teams
- Optimize multichannel team roles and channel expertise
- Gain executive buy-in for multichannel headcount or technology investment
- Plan for staffing needed to effectively engage customers in 2018+
Get access to:
- Expert analysts and organizational consultants who work extensively with leading pharma multichannel teams
- Candid case studies from current and former COE leaders
- Benchmark org charts for 3 pharma multichannel COEs
- What challenges and obstacles do we need to plan for? How do other pharma multichannel teams address these challenges?
- How should we structure our multichannel team? Should we be more closely aligned with brand and treatment area leadership?
- What are industry best practices for establishing and structuring multichannel centers of excellence?
- In which areas of expertise should our team invest? Where should we be spending most of our time?
- How do peers fund and budget their multichannel COEs?
- What are the most common software platforms and vendors deployed by our peers?
- What organizational characteristics are associated with COE success?
- How can we create a 'future-proof' team that will withstand changes in corporate culture and technology?
- Where should we go from here?
Contact us for a report sample and to discuss the report with an analyst: