Data and insights to help brands build stronger relationships with patients
DRG Digital’s ePharma Consumer® research, insights and advisory services help pharma brands:
- Understand how patients want to interact with pharma companies
- Plan multichannel and content strategy and tactics by disease state
- Determine which digital investments will drive results
Coverage for 50+ disease states
Our analysts provide brands answers to questions such as:
- Digital channel strategy: What are the key online channels for pharma content distribution across the patient journey? What type of information and resources do consumers want across digital channels from pharma? How does digital channel usage impact health-related actions?
- The prescription journey, from pre-Rx to medication adherence: What channels are most impactful in driving specific drug requests? Where do patients go after receiving a prescription from their doctor? What types of information do they research and how does this impact decisions to fill a prescription? What are the causes of non-adherence and how can pharma support medication compliance?
- Value-added services and patient support: At what point along the patient journey is the need for pharma patient support strongest? What type of patient support services is most in demand, and what are the best distribution channels for these resources?
- Promotional tactics: What types of prescription drug ads are consumers most receptive to? Which are most relevant to consumers? How impactful are digital advertising campaigns in activating consumers, versus DTC TV?
Contact us to learn more about the study and how our analysts can help your planning: