Data and insights to create multichannel patient experiences that drive results
DRG Digital’s Cybercitizen Health® research, insights and advisory services help pharma brands:
- Understand needs and digital behavior across the patient journey
- Identify opportunities for pharma to play in remote care and telehealth
- Plan multichannel and social experiences tailored for specific patient audiences
Coverage for 5 countries and 50+ disease states
Our analysts provide brands answers to questions such as:
- Digital patient journey: How do consumers leverage online resources along the patient journey?
- Point-of-care dynamics: How do consumers choose their healthcare provider? What activities do they perform online before a doctor’s visit? What is consumer involvement in treatment decisions?
- Remote care landscape: What digital communication methods do consumers use to connect with their doctors? What impact does tracking and sharing health measurements with physicians have on consumers’ health management?
- Telehealth: What is the adoption of telehealth and how are patients using it? What outcomes result from virtual visits and online follow-up materials do patients want?
- Social media and health influencers: How does social media impact health decision-making? What type of social content should brands develop, and what type of social health influencers have the most impact on health decisions?
- Pain points and patient support: What challenges do patients face within the health system? What patient support opportunities should you focus on?
Coverage for some topic areas varies by country
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy